Hello

My Name is Omar Rabiela and I´d like to take this opportunity to thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog ¡Welcome to my music blog! Please leave your comments and connections to your blogs and websites







28.4.10

DJ Edgar Cebreros – Let’s Dance


1.- Ralphi Rosario f. DJ Abel – La Pachanga – Native Drums Mix

2.- Riva Starr Vs. Chus & Rob Mirage – Enjoy NY (Etienne Ozborne Bootleg)

3.- Suzanne Palmer – Big Love (Etienne Ozborne & Peter Brown Remix)

4.- John Shelvin -Temptation 2010 (Dub Mix)

5.- Toni Braxton – Make My Heart (Kim Fai Remix)

6.- Jose Spinnin Cortes Ft Madonna – Mistery (Jose Spinnin’s_Epic Mash Up)

7.- Inaya Day – Never Had Another Love (Friedmann & Botar & Micky’s Tribal Touch Mix)

8.-Antoine Clamaran – I Feel Love (Tristan Garner 2010 Edit)

9.- Fuck u Dub of Boom -Chocolate Puma vs Ropero & Denis the Menace (Edgar Cebreros Private Mash)

10.-Tribal Kings – To The Beat Of The (The Raytech Bangin Drums Bootelg Mix)
 
 

No hay comentarios: